Employee will work seamlessly with various organization at company headquarter and its supply base to manage customers’ qualification of PI products, change notifications, customer audits, and corrective and preventive actions as needed to promote customer’s perception of PI product quality and reliability. As such, candidate must have a solid quality engineering and quality systems expertise with excellent organizational and communication skills. Candidate must have a proven track record of having worked in a similar role in a semiconductor company. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
· Be the focal point of supporting strategic accounts in Americas and Europe
· Actively support Automotive and commercial customer specific product development and qualification projects.
· Respond to automotive customer inquiries on PPAP requests, product quality, environmental, regulatory compliance and other product related information or data.
· Assist Foundry Engineering in driving corrective and preventive actions resulting from product and process non-conformity issues
· BSc in Engineering or an equivalent technical discipline is required.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in customer and automotive quality engineering involving integrated circuits and major OEM customers.
· Expertise in automotive quality engineering, creating PPAP and FMEA documents.
· Thorough knowledge of IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems, integrated circuit wafer fab, assembly and test processes including SPC and Six Sigma is required.
· ASQ Quality Engineer and Internal Auditor certifications are highly desired.
· Travel to support factory audits may be required.
Please send me your updated Resumes at email@example.com for immediate considerations.
Thanks & Regards